Who We Are
What should I expect when I visit Orchard Crest?
- The FIRST thing you can expect is a warm welcome from one of our greeters. We believe relationships matter to God and so they matter to us. We want to get to know you and so there will be someone at our front door to meet you and greet you to let you know just how glad we are that you came to Orchard Crest.
- A SECOND thing you can expect is a worship experience with a mix of traditional and contemporary music as well as a practical message from God’s Word. Our worship experience usually last about 1 hour and 15 minutes.
- A FINAL thing you can expect is not to be singled out during the worship experience. We won’t make you stand up, raise your hand, or do anything else to single you out as a guest.
What time does everything start?
- Small Groups: 9:30 am
- Mid-morning Worship: 10:30 am
- Wednesday Evening: 6:30 pm
What should I wear?
- Wear whatever you are comfortable in. At Orchard Crest you will find some wearing suits and dresses and others wearing jeans and t-shirts. We want you to feel comfortable so please wear what works best for you.
What about my children?
- Bring them with you. We have a NURSERY (babies to 2 yrs old) during small groups and the worship experience. We also have CHILDREN’S CHURCH (K-5th) during the worship experience. One of our greeters will be happy to assist you in locating the nursery and children’s church area.
What if I still have questions?
- Please contact us and we will be happy to answer any additional questions you might have.